Wednesday, June 13, 2012

AS LONG AS I HAVE MY LIBIDO FOR FASHION...

Last month I received an email from one of the top leading fashion magazines of the country, Mega Magazine, that they have seen my application for Mega Fashion Crew Season 2 and invited me to attend the go-sees in EDSA Shang Plaza. Being my usual enthusiastic self I was there as soon as the mall opened, with me was my friend Kristin, who's hopeful for a spot in the Photographer's category.

As I tire myself waiting standing in line for a spot in the Fashion Stylist's category, both excitement and nervousness possessed me when I saw the infamous Avel Bacudio in the line up of judges, and I was certain he will be the one to decide on whether my journey will start or end at that moment. My one on one with him felt very indifferent as he gave me a few smiles that I wasn't quite sure of what it lies underneath, nevertheless at least I tried.

As for now the Top 100 contestants are not yet announced, and I am very much hopeful that I may be one of those aspiring young "fashioneers". Whether I get in or not I won't lose hope in making big in this industry, as long as I have to wear clothes, fashion will have to be in the air that I breathe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOKBOOK:
Photo creds to Ms. Kristin Cornejo 


Blazer: Andro Collection (own design)
Top: thrift store (168 mall)
Skinny jeans: Lee
Shoes: Leaveland
Shades: Thriftstore

No comments:

Post a Comment