Friday, May 4, 2012

Summer Chic: I LOVE KOI SUMMER FASHION SHOW


Another Fashion Adventure with Ms. Kristin C




I LOVE KOI, the posh's fave luxe swimwear, had held it's summer fashion show showcasing it's newest swimwear and Luxe wear at the Privé Luxury Club in The Fort, Taguig City. Of course with me is Ms. Kristin as always, we've been having a Dora and Boots relationship nowadays; anyway, thanks Kristin for letting me tag along. Sorry if there's a scarcity of visuals here since cameras weren't allowed inside the establishment, and kinda had a dope moment not taking photo before getting in LOL.

There are two reasons why I went to see the show, one was to see what new things I LOVE KOI had in stored for the fashion peeps, and the other one was to witness a blogger-star studded event. Design collaborations with The Plump Pinay, Patricia Prieto, and Tricia Gosingtian were one of the highlights of the night; their designs embodies their style as how the Fashown World knows them.

(Main Collection)
The designs ranged from cute to phenomenal, an indication that I LOVE KOI can capture a wide range of those Fashionista Summerista girls. So for those girls that are planning for a last minute summer extravanganza try checking out I LOVE KOI.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOKBOOK:


My homage to Philippine Summer, wearing a blazer that I've designed myself.
(the colors + pattern + salakotish fedora + espadrilles = Philippine summer themed outfit)
Credits to Kristin

Donning my favorite Blazer with a distressed old white shirt a custom-made blue shorts with my summer themed fedora and espadrilles from Hawk, I was unable to get inside the venue. But luckily Ms. K's place is nearby; so I've put on a pair of her white wide leg pants, that fitted me perfectly, and hopped on a cab back to Prive. (didn't able to get a photo of the ensemble though)




Ms. K's outfit, wearing her high-society summer look with her wedges from Parisian, and dress from Bossini.

No comments:

Post a Comment